One of the most frequent questions I’m asked is about how to deal with puffy eyes. Here are some quick fixes to de-puff that area.
1) First thing to know is that puffy eyes are caused by a collection of fluid. Reduce the salt in your diet. Have a salty meal at dinner, prepare for the bags.
2) So you have a salty dinner. Use paper medical tape and tape the area under your eyes while you sleep. Fluid will collect elsewhere. Remove the tape in the am, and the situation will be improved.
3) Take a cold shower. (Not my favorite).
4) Do 30 jumping jacks. Get the circulation flowing.
5) Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. My favorites are Lira’s Mystiq eye cream and Allure’s Eye Gel. Both have special ingredients to reduce puffiness.
Visit my online store to purchase. http://jilladelynaesthetics.com